OMG WHAT DID I DO!?
For mobile just hold the reblog button
I need blogs to follow, but I really dislike that ship. I don’t have anything against the shippers, just the ship.
Always read the books. This is why they are so much better than the films.
He was meant to have a human death
to show he was just human
a twisted human
he was supposed to die like a mortal
not turn into fucking butterflies
You know whats the worst, when parents do something that really upsets you and then when you try to indicate your anger, they just laugh at you because they think you “look cute.” No. You actually made me really upset. Why can’t you see that?
REBLOGGING THIS COULD SAVE A LIFE
These two girls are my best friends, Nicole(brunette) and Becca(blonde). They were recently kidnapped, In Basingstoke, South England, On August,27,2012 at about Midday. Please reblog this post and if you have ANY INFORMATION, ANY, call the police immdiataly. This is the story of Becca and Nicole. So a bit earlier, me and becca were on chatzy. We were you know, being bestfriends and shit until she said, her friend Nicole messaged her “SOS”. She said she was gonna go to Nicoles house and see what she meant. She asked me if she should, and I said yes thinking, why not? She then went to the house and messaged me that Nicole’s house door was open and that her house was empty. She went upstairs to Nicole’s room to check it out and heard a noise, so hid in the shower, with Nicoles computer, frantically messaging me. She then went to check out the noise. I told her to get out or even jump out the window. She then told me someone was in there, and to help her, but I could only freak out, as I was over the computer.The last thing she said was “he saw me, he’s coming” then she suddenly disconnected. I messaged her friend Sarah and was like “help me” so she went to Nicole’s house with her brother. They Said the door was wide open, and Nicole’s computer was in the empty shower. Theyve called the police, and notified her parents. Earlier, they found blood on Nicole’s bedroom floor. The police are testing the blood to see if it is Nicole’s or Becca’s and will launch an investigation. PLEASE pray for my two beloved bestfriends, and that they get home safe. Thank you.
if my followers dont reblog this i swear to god you have no hearts EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS BETTER REBLOG THIS THESE GIRL ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU NEVER KNOW SOMEONE MAY HAVE SEEN THEM SO YOU BETTER REBLOG THIS IT CAN SAVE NOT ONE LIFE BUT 2 THESE GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND THEY DONT DESERVE TO HAVE THEIR LIVE ENDED BY SOME SICK MINDED FREAK. REBLOG THIS NOW.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKK. REBLOG THIS. IDGAF WHAT TYPE OF BLOG YOU HAVE. THIS COULD SAVE THEM.
oh jesus, i really hope someone finds them and that they’re alright
awesome edit by Kate
ok this episode was one of the best so we thought it would be a hella rad name for a new hella rad supernatural network!♛The Mystery Spot Network ♛R U L E S
- mbf this trickster and this demon
- reblog this post
- any likes and we’ll put you in a time loop! (you can like for reference if you wish)
- must fill out this survey (it’s real short so it won’t take long)
- this post must reach 50 notes
otherwise we’ll cry
- you can reblog this until the 29th FebruaryW H A T I ' M L O O K I N G F O R
- awesome urls
- fantabulous themes
- hella rad posts
- mainly supernatural blogs
- organised tagging systems
- friendly bloggersB E N E F I T S I F Y O U ' R E A C C E P T E D
- a follow back from us both (if not already)
- a spot on the network page
- fantabulous new friends and followers
- a group promo with the other new members once accepted
- help with polls, edits, your own posts etc
- other shitA D D I T I O N A L I N F O
- 8-10 members will be chosen on 1st-2nd Feb
- 4-5 members will then be chosen every couple of weeks until we feel we have enough members
- if you’re accepted, a link to the network page needs to be somewhere on your blog
- we’ll be tracking the tag #mysteryspotnetwork
- if you have any questions, please feel free to ask either of us here or here
hey guys! okay so for april i’m gonna try something a little new that i really hope works [sweats nervously]
- mbf me
- reblog this
- likes do not count
- have to be willing to follow through otherwise it won’t work
HOW IT WORKS
- so this post will be active for one week and you have until next saturday to enter
- after that i will pick 3-6 blogs
- these blogs will be entered into the games
- they will have 3 weeks to gain as many points as they can
- ways they can gain points include but are not limited to
- entering things i do (promos, blogrates etc)
- doing any ask games i post
- tagging me in posts you’ll think i’ll like
- tagging me in anything you make (edits, poems etc)
- reblogging any selfies i take (lols i had to slip this in their)
- you can also be creative and think of any other ways you think will gain you points
- i will also be checking their blogs regularly to see how they act towards their followers
- i may also through in some small challenges over the weeks
- essentially they are proving to me that they should be my botm
- if you get into the games (the final 3-6 blogs) you will automtically get a place in my updates for the month
- if you win the games you will a place in your own updates tab for 4 months
- the final 3-6 blogs can request promos whenever (for a month)
- they can all request screencap things whenever (for a month)
- they will all be included in any promos i do (for a month)
i hope this all makes sense! if it doesn’t feel free to send me an ask
please reblog this i am really excited and i really hope it works
Someone submitted a link but it’s actually a virus. I clicked it because I thought it was something Photoshop related as it was submitted to YeahPs. It sent me to a page saying:
WHAT EVER YOU DO DON’T CLICK IT OR LOG IN BECAUSE IT DELETES YOUR BLOG! MY FRIEND OPENED IT AND LOGGED BACK IN!
The person who is spreading this is someone called ”lastinganime”.
REBLOG THIS AND SPREAD AWARENESS!
Now a bunch of 11 year olds are complaining about how our school only “loans” them laptops as supposed to just giving them out for free.